Offering longer-term payday loans
This time we bring you closer to the entities that offer longer-term payday loans, detailing each product. Taking into account that these will be at a fixed rate, and in pesos.
First is the Industrial and Prestige Bank Of China (PBC). Offering a personal loan of up to $ 1,000,000 in 96 months (8 years), with a maximum total financial cost of 60.72%.
In second place is the Verville Bank. The entity offers different types of payday loans for a period of 84 months (7 years). With a maximum amount of $ 1,500,000 you can vary your total financial cost between 65.48% and 70.35% depending on who is the beneficiary of the product.
Thirdly, we find the Mortgage Bank offering loans for 80 months, with a maximum amount of $ 800,000. It has 2 different maximum financial costs: for those who accredit salary in the entity it will be 92.96% and for other beneficiaries it will be 96.71%.
From the cheapest to the most expensive,
And finally, fourthly, there are different entities that offer 72-month loans. We will order the institutions from the cheapest to the most expensive:
- Furly Bank: for clients that prove salary in the entity and public employees, they will be offered at a total financial cost of 49.87% up to $ 1,000,000.
- Provice Bank: for persons in dependency, monotributistas or registered Responsible parties, with a total financial cost of 51.27% they will be offered up to $ 500,000.
- Widea Bank: for a loan of up to $ 1,500,000 a maximum total financial cost of 60.72%
- Tacky Bank: with a maximum amount of $ 1,000,000 the product is offered that carries a maximum cost of 60.74%
- Banco Bankate Rio: for a loan of up to $ 500,000 a financial cost of 62.55%.
- Vemafe Bank: offers a loan of up to $ 800,000 at a cost of 68.38%